in picture:
(left) Mystery house special which was Taro, Raspberry and kiwi
(right) Raspberry and peach
So today’s blog post is about a Company named Bubbleolgy and
for all those who haven’t yet guessed this is a bubble tea company and again
for all those who don’t don’t know what bubble tea is a usually cold juice or
milk drink that contains tapioca balls (see photo). Me and one of my friends
have gotten obsessed as there are so many different flavours to try and so far
all of mine have been good with my favourite being the white peach. I usually
go to a specific bubble tea company named bubbleology although I think these only
exist in London. Recently though I have
seen these Bubble tea shops opening everywhere so it shouldn’t be hard to find
one. I strongly recommend trying a bubble tea and if you really don’t fancy the
tapioca bubbles inside you can get them removed which is what I like to do and
replace them with a thing called popping boba which is balls which contain
juice and they pop in your mouth (literally one of the best things ever to experience
food wise).
If anybody knows of any interesting flavour combinations or
just want to tell me what you think about the concept and actual product bubble
tea please comment below.
That’s all for now folks
Kerri x
Ps. I will try and post as much as I can but summer plans
are making it awkward and I’m now going away for a couple of weeks to France so
will hopefully make a blog post about that when I come back but keep checking
because you never know when I will surprise you with another post ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment