Monday, 28 July 2014

Why I Love Converse,Where to buy them and My Collection

I love Converse I have to admit. Although they're are many other trainer brands I always seem to come back to Converse. I just think they are some of the most comfortable shoes ever! and look great with many different outfits so defiantly worth investing in a pair of converse. The price Range of Converse can vary a lot. I have found that the best places if you don't want to be spending to much money on converse varies on if you don't mind them being second hand. Many vintage stores sell second hand converse between £15-£25 which is what i would say was the minimum for a pair of converse unless you can pick them up in a charity shop of car boot sale but you can never be sure to find them there. On the other hand if you want a brand new pair of converse most RRP at around £40-£50 but you can get them cheaper through sales, wholesale shops and outlets which are very frequent as the converse brand is so large. 



 Turkish Wholesale Store £32
Laces Dr Martens £4 

 Shuch £45

  The Vintage Store In brick Lane £16

USC £40

No comments:

Post a Comment