Monday, 25 August 2014

Outfit Of The Dayish (Paris Edition)


This is the outfit I wore when visiting the Louvre in Paris. Whilst the clothes I’m wearing are a bit old it is a good way of showing ways to wear a white shirt. This particular white shirt is a very simple cotton one but I like it because the cotton is a very soft cotton although it does crease very easily but the shirt has a very pretty rounded collar. The skirt is one of many similar in Urban Outfitters with the zip going straight down the middle but is very comfortable again to wear and IT HAS POCKETS and nothing makes me happier than a dress or skirt with pockets.

Shirt - Topshop £22
Skirt - Urban Outfitters £20
bag - Primark £8

Shirt - same as before
Pink Jumper - Stradivarius £20
Black Jeans - Primark £7
Bag - same as before

.To this image I would like to say this photo was taken by the sea in France in a beautiful town called St Marlo where they do amazing artisan Ice cream in all sorts of flavours. My jumper I bought while in Paris but the shop I have seen a few of them popping up in the UK bad they seem rather good prices for nice clothe I love the colour of my jumper and think it will go with a lot and I love the knit on it as well. Also just to add a final thing my jeans although really cheap from Primark are sooo comfortable but I find that the black dye starts to fade quite quickly after wearing them a while but cheap and easy to buy a new pair although I shouldn’t advise this as it’s not good for the environment to keep buying new and cheap jeans.

PS. Apologies for my terrible posing job there but as you may see i'm not a natural model
Kerri x

No comments:

Post a Comment