This is my first time writing a blog like this by that I mean
beauty. I have done other things but they have failed mainly because I haven't
been enthused enough. Basically I have started this blog to share with you
mainly my purchases which might sound a bit strange but ever since I was small
I have always been a big one for picking up a bargain and also just for fun to
be honest. Today's post is my first one and I probably haven't picked a great
first post idea but I hope you enjoy it. So have picked up a few more beauty
items recently and I thought I would share and review them. Firstly I have
bought this really cute wash-bag from Primark for £4. It is a very large size
so can fit a lot in and the material is like a plastic leather which means it’s
easy to wipe stuff of it if need be. Also I have bought a few beauty items that
I thought I would review. First of these is the Cowshed 'Grumpy Cow uplifting
body lotion'. Although I have got mine free from a magazine I picked up a few
months ago you can buy the bottle for around £10. Magazines are a great way to
try out new and slightly more expensive products as the magazine usually costs
around £3-£4 and the freebie products are like worth around £10-£15. Anyway...
back to the review part I would highly recommend this body lotion as it smells
great and is really moisturizing and you can’t ask for much more than that from
a body lotion. The only one thing I would say though is it has one of those
annoying bottle tops which means you have to either get your finger in the
bottle sometimes getting it stuck or violently hitting the bottle and if you
don’t quite understand what I mean think of those glass ketchup bottles that
you can never get the last bit of ketchup out of. Next I will do both body shop
products together and as you can see I really like the tea tree label from body
shop. The foaming Cleanser works really well and lasts a long time and is easy
to use. The anti-septic properties in the tea tree means it is great for
tackling spots and oily skin which like me many other high hormone suffering
teenagers are put through. Also the 'Flawless BB Cream' is similar in the act
of the tea tree but is also meant to be a foundation or tinted moisturizer.
While it does do what it says it does and gives a tinted cover to help reduce
and cover your spots I don't like the fact it only comes in 3 shades or me that
makes it difficult to wear as i was in between shade 1& 2 the shade 2 i
bought simply just makes my skin look orange. Finally I would like to mention
Batiste 'Oriental' and although it doesn't need a lot of explaining as batiste
is such a well recommend product I will just say that the Oriental edition
although not the best smelling one out of the them has a very cute and pretty
bottle and by the way apologies for this post being so long next time will be
shorter and if you have read up till now you get an imaginary gold sticker from
me!
Well that's all folks...
Kerri x


No comments:
Post a Comment