Sunday, 26 October 2014

Autumn/Winter Skincare Picks

Autumn Beauty Picks
So With the coming months, new and exciting limited edition products come out for those amazing warm spice smells to enter your life and I have just picked a few of my favorites. 


1. Pumpkin Vanilla Bean Face Mask
This Company on Etsy have had great reviews and there creams sound amazing and they're quite cheap, I cant wait to try this Pumpkin,Vanilla face mask out.
Pumpkin Vanilla Bean Face Mask


2. Northern Lights Bath Bomb
£3.50 lush
Lush has come out with a great new range of bath bombs and products this year for Halloween and Christmas and this northern lights bath bomb is amazing. The cylinder shape of it means you can move the bath bomb along the water which is great, also there is an amazing colour explosion inside.


3. Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Anti Bacterial Gel
$1.75 Bath and body works
If you don't know bath and body works they are an amazing american company with the most spectacular range of anti bacterial gels that I've ever seen and although american their products can be bought on amazon. I just thought this Pumpkin Pecan Waffles gel sounds good enough to eat.
Pumpkin Pecan Waffles PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel - Soap/Sanitizer - Bath & Body Works


4. Candied Apple Shower Gel
So this year I'm excited to say Bodyshop have brought out a new Christmas collection , and as I had seen the frosted cranberry and candied ginger for a few years now when I saw these apple scented products in the shop yesterday I was overjoyed and they smell amazing just like like fresh apples.
Click for enlarged view

5. Amber and Lavender Body Lotion
I have sampled Jo Malone Products a few times and they always seem to be great and as much as I love them they are sadly out of my price range so I most likely wont be buying them unless I win the lottery or something...

6. Body Scrub in Cranberry and Honey 
I really like the smells of original source and their products are quite natural which is always a good thing. Also they are very cheap and easy to buy in local supermarkets.
What are you looking forward to in the next few months?



No comments:

Post a Comment