So the season is here where the weather again turns cold and blanket sales go up. So I thought I would create a step by step guide on how to make yourself the comfy and cosy in the cold months ahead of us.
1. Make sure you have a good relaxed work space for school or not you want somewhere you can work without getting really stressed out. I find a good way to do this is to have it quite tidy. I have put all my pens into a case so there easy to access but still tidy (I bought this from a shop on Asos marketplace called The South North Collection). The candles on my desk are Honey Glow by Yankee Candle and Fresh Citrus and Ginger from Primark.
2. Have a nice big mug! and i personally feel this is an essential because having an amazing mug that you can wrap your hands around with a hot drink inside is close to heaven when you come in on a cold day. As a British person I do follow the stereotype of drinking tea (English breakfast) but if your not a tea drinker or prefer a healthier option there are many herbal teas (I recommend Yogi teas) or many varieties on hot chocolate or of course coffee. hmm... I think I just rambled about how drinks
Ps. The mug is £6.50 in Cath Kidston
3. Get yourself a good woolly hat as well as a scarf and gloves. This is the hat that I have been wanting for the coming cold months which is £14 in Topshop and also comes in Black, Burgundy and Camel. A woolly hat always makes winter for me as it helps control bad hair days while keeping your head and ears toasty warm.
4. Get a new show to binge watch.We all have those days where nothing can be done we just need some time alone with the TV and what better than to pick up box sets of some of your favorite shows.I bought these 4 seasons of Merlin for £15 in my local Oxfam shop. Another good way of getting them cheap is through amazon or a second hand DVD/Video Game store called Cex.

No comments:
Post a Comment