Monday, 1 September 2014

Review: bareMinerals Get Started Kit

So I picked up the bareMinerals Get Started Kit from a Feel Unique physical shop instead of the usual website. I had been recommended this brand of cosmetics from several different people because of the mineral pigments the products are very good for your skin and continued use of the products can help fix and repair skin. I picked this box up for around £40 but the price seems to vary a lot. This may seem on the expensive side but the overall products inside are worth over £108 RRP. This kit is the perfect thing for somebody just getting in to make up especially teenagers. In the kit you are provided with 3 different brushes, primer, 2 foundations, a bronzer and a mineral veil to help protect your make up. Also the kit includes a DVD that shows the basic foundation skills but I would recommend going to a physical shop where they sell bareMinerals products as you can usually get an actual person to run you through the kit and how to apply the make up. Also I received around 4 free samples when purchasing the product. So overall I have to say I am very happy with the price and product.

In the photo below is the products given (minus the DVD):
1. Full Flawless Face Brush
2. flawless Application Brush
3. Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush
4. Prime Time Primer
5. Bronzer in Warmth
6. Mineral Foundation in Light
7. Mineral Foundation in Fairly Light
8. Mineral Veil

 


No comments:

Post a Comment