Hello Everyone! I have recently been having cheap and small shopping trips to car boot sales, table top sales and so on... This means I have started to have a number of objects that I have bought and I would really like to share them with you to see what bargains you can get.
This is a Sally Hansen nail varnish that picked up in the colour Sea for 50p which i thought was a Bargain even though Sally Hansen nail varnishes aren't ridiculously expensive it was still an amazing price, I got this at a car boot sale near Norfolk but probably wont be wearing it till the summer as its a little to light for autumn I feel.
I then picked this L'oreal Lumi Magic liquid foundation in Rose Pearl up for £1 (rrp £10.99). I was imensly happy with this as it was brand new a looks amazing on my skin. This came from a local charity table top sale.
This amazing mug was a great find as I had for ages been seeing it in Urban Outfitters for about £10 but as a stroke of luck stumbled upon it at a car boot sale for £1 and its perfect condition. This mug is perfect for a biscuit dunker like myself.
So I found this amazing charity shop just outside of Camden Road station that do amazing little things at great prices and the lady in there gave me and my friends 50% student discount which clinched the deal for me. So I got these 72 little felt reindeer pegs for £1 even though the lady said 50p. I will probably use them to make Christmas cards or something with but I just thought they were adorable.
Bobbi Brown is one of those make up companies that I've always seen but have been really expensive. I remember when I was younger seeing there gel eyeliner and really wanting it but obviously they were rather high on the price spectrum. So today when I found this Bobbi Brown cream eyeshadow for 50p! I was over the moon. I then went home and looked up the rrp and it's £19! I cant believe the deal I got on this. The colour is Pink Bellini and just gives a nice natural shimmer to your eyes which I quite like.
Finally I picked up this Topshop eyeshadow in Topshop itself for only 50p! I was out standed by the discount Topshop and given as the original price was £8-£9.I also picked up some tweezers for £1 down from £4. I always think Topshop sale is worth keeping an eye on even online sometimes you can pick up a bargain although I think its a lot about timing.
No comments:
Post a Comment