Monday, 24 November 2014

My Top 10 Songs: November




Joy division are and always will be a truely amazing band that produced great music. Atmosphere is a great song to think to or be upset with just because because it makes you feel is almost atmospheric.

This song is a cover by Sia for the new version of Annie coming out which I am greatly looking forward . But yeah this cover is amaazing and I love Sia's stuff anyway and just think the way she's covered this is great.

So I feel this will defiantly be one of my main songs throughout Christmas because 1. The video is beautiful and actually has Ed Sheeran in for once and 2. The song is just a nice song for all occasions and has me singing along to it every time I hear it even in shops (I'm ashamed of myself sometimes)

This is one of my favourite songs from my childhood and even though The Mamas and Papas brought out their version in 1970 something it is still by far my favourite cover of this song. This is such a nice song to fall asleep to and sing along to aswell.

I found this song by playing an online music quiz because yes I have very little life but I really liked it (well obviously). Its an nice indie track to listen to and I find it especially good for walking down the street to. Is that weird?
So I have to admit this is my guilty pleasure. I really liked the song but then the video came out and made you feel like you got a one on one date with each member of one direction, not many people could complain. I have never been a big fan particularly but I really like their new songs on the album 'Four'.

So if you haven't heard by now theres a NEW HUNGER GAMES film and yes I defiantly got a tad overexcited about it and then came out of the cinema utterly speechless. This song is beutiful and once youve seen the film this song will probally sound better but I wont say anymore than that.
So this is one of thoose songs that get a lot more popular in America than England and therefore never really catches on here even if its a good song but I heard it, Loved it and will recommend it. Its great to listen to and is just a feelgood singalong song.

So this is a bit of a weird one... Its basiclly a cover of Bob Dylan' Mr tambourine Man done in a traditinal indian music style. Weird but good.

So this is the new track from Meghan Trainor and this time shes talking about lying instead of womens size. This track has a slighty more R&B feel to it in my opinion anyway.

What songs are you listening to this month?? tell me in the comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment