So I have recently signed up to Glossybox for the first time after hearing about it I was really excited to get it because I love surprises and presents and this meant that I could get them all year round not just Christmas and birthdays. Also for £10 a month I thought it was a good deal. So here's what I got in November Glossybox....
OGX - Argan Oil Conditioner
Full size - £3
This Conditioner was great! I always notice with conditioner because the ends of my hair gts so frizzy so I can tell when it works well and I have to admit it works. Although I don't think I will be changing it to my regular it did work well but after a few times of using it I found the effects it had on my hair went away and it re-frizzed erghhh...
H2O+ Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment
Full size - £27.50
So this is an oil-free gel that delivers deep-hydration and reduces fine lines. Well I cant say much about it reducing fine lines but it does add some moisture to my face but I don't feel as though it does that much especially for the asking price of a full size bottle. although i have only used it a couple of times before so it may take a while to work.
Burt's Bees Lip Shine
One Size £6.99
So I had heard that Burt's Bees had brought out a lip gloss range in several colours which is great because it means its 100% natural. I have had a few Burt's Bees products in the past and all have lived up to expectations. Although i'm not a great lip gloss person because I hate when you hair gets caught on your lips I do quite like this lip gloss its has quite a thick texture which means it lasts a while on the lips. Also the nice dark colour of the lip balm is perfect for the autumn and winter months.
Lollipops Make-up Eye Pencil
One Size - 14 euros = £11
So this eye liner is meant to have Vitamin E in it so that it helps anti-aging although I cant be but skeptical and think how much help an eyeliner would do to help anti aging. Apart from that it does have a nice soft texture to it and does last a long time.
MONU Skincare Soothing Hawaii Facial Oil
Full Size - £26
So first off I just want to say how amazing this smells! its has essential oils from Cardamon, Sandalwood and Lavender so its super calming. I have used this products several times and my verdict is that even though my spots are highly reduced and skin is overall better, any spots I currently have seemed to have inflamed which I find a bit weird. This product is nice to put on the skin and although oil based isnt so oily that it makes you skin feel greasy. I would highly recommend this product especially to a person who isnt prone to spots and just wants an night serum. The card said it could be used both day and night but I find that my skin look oily all day if I put it on in the morning so I only put it on at night.
No comments:
Post a Comment