So this is a bit of a weird one which I found while spending my life on the internet but this song has a really catchy tune and is quite funny. Defiantly enjoyable to listen to also Rett and Link are just hilarious check out their other videos, my favorites include 'T-shirt Wars' and 'I'm On Vacation'

So this is defiantly my most listened to song this month as I've pretty much had it on repeat constantly. So this is the new track from she and him's new album 'Classics' and it just reminds me of 'baby it's cold outside' which makes it feel a lot more christmas-ey than maybe it is but overall defiantly worth a listen.

So Jamie T is a new band that seemed to appear from nowhere and suddenly many people I know where talking about them. When i heard Zombie I immediately started singing along to this catchy but amazing tune.

So this an old and very famous song from way back in 1973 which I found watching 'That 70s show' on Viva. Its actually a really nice song and has a really nice mood to it (if that makes sense) and a great pyschadellic guitar in it.

This is the debut song from Mcbusted's self-titled new album. It defiantly brings back childhood songs from Busted, Mcfly and also people like Blink 182 and Green-day.

This is defiantly my all time favorite Christmas song, maybe because its a good song or maybe because you get two drunks insulting each other for part of it but no matter why it wont be denied as an all time Christmas classic.

If you haven't heard this yet then do basically because this new song by Bruno Mars is amazing! I feel like its actually sounds similar to Micheal Jackson and just overall reminds me of an 80s disco song (in a good way though).

This is a really nice relaxing song by Milky Chance, I would definitely give this a listen no reason just listen.

Once again Charlie XCX has shown her controversial side by telling us to all not go to school and break the rules, get high and wrecked but she did it a fun catchy song so not complaints from me.

Ben Howard covered this song for BBC Radio 1 live lounge and its pure bliss. Its relaxing and so nice to listen to and if you like that Ben Howard also did an amazing cover of 'Call Me Maybe'.

No comments:
Post a Comment