Sunday, 27 July 2014

Review: Balance Me 'Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm'



So the other day I picked up Marie Claire magazine in my local newsagent for £2.50 which is a reduced price of the magazine. This month’s Marie Claire came with this Balance Me 'Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm 40ml’ that RRP’s at £10. I thought I would review this product as like me there might be people who have heard of the brand Balance Me but have never actually used their products. When I was looking over the bottle I read the fact that the face balm was 100% natural meaning no funny chemicals. The texture of the balm itself was defiantly a balm rather than a lotion like described. It has a rather waxy sticky texture when applying from the bottle but don’t let this put you off. It is a bit horrible in the sense of applying the balm as I personally find that lotions and potions that need warm water to rinse are always a bit more effort than your usual face cream but in this case I defiantly felt the need for it. The balm had a rather odd smell in the sense it was an oat based product so the smell was a bit undeceive about what it was meant to smell like. Although I didn’t particularly like the texture or smell once I had wiped it off and left it about 10 minutes I straight away felt the difference it had made to my skin. I have now been using it for a few days and am very happy with the results that it has made to my skin. Another factor I would like to point out about this product is that I feel like this product can be used on all skin types because of the natural ingredients even some of the more sensitive skins .Overall I would defiantly recommend this product to people who are finding it hard looking for a good moisturising and cleansing product. I hope this has helped.


That’s all for now folks                         
 Kerri x

No comments:

Post a Comment